The Christmas Card that Wasn't

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

We typically do a family Christmas card every year but this year I decided forgo our card.  No I am not losing the holiday spirit and we actually had a FAMILY picture to use this year instead of just a picture of the girls.  The thing was I only had one picture I liked of the whole family and I really wanted to use it to make "we moved" cards.  Since this will be our LAST move for a while (I REALLY MEAN IT... this time) I wanted to celebrate in style and send photo cards with our new address instead of the mass e-mail or facebook post we often resort to when we change addresses.  Soooo when push came to shove something had to give so I decided not to do Christmas cards (just this one year - I swear!) but I could not help but take one card worthy shot of our girls...


1 comments:

The Bowman Family said...

love the pic- they are getting so big-