Our "first born" Great has been neglected lately. With two young kids running around she does not get the attention she feels she needs or deserves. Perhaps this is why she "escapes" to our neighbors whenever she can.

Greta was a bit wary of me taking a picture, as you can see she was not very fond of me invading her space. Basically she spends most of her days lounging on her mat in the laundry room. However, she does venture out when I feed the girls or when Ben is home. Funny thing about her "relationship" with Ben, she LOVES him. Seriously! I think she believes she is a person and she and I are in competition for his affection. When he is home I do not exist, in fact she won't even tell me she has to go outside to use the bathroom she will go and find Ben, even if he is running.
0 comments:
Post a Comment