Solitary Silly Yak

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

We had Audra tested for Celiac Disease last week. They did a blood test, much easier than the endoscopy I had to endure.  Ben took her to do the blood draw and she was very brave, although she really did not like it when they "pokeded" her.  I particularly love the "cat" bandage they made for her.  
We received the test results back today and they were negative.  When I told Audra she said " I am so sorry I am not silly like you mom."  Guess I am the only one =)  We won't have Phoebe tested until she is older but I hope that she does not have it as well.  Thank goodness for small blessings. 

2 comments:

hollister said...

That's good news! Man, I'm jealous of the cat bandage they gave her! They don't make those kind in Oklahoma :-)

Lisa said...

that's nice to hear that Audra is free of "silly yak" disease...that took me a minute to figure out your title.