The title of the previous post "cookies for everyone if you dare" was strangely prophetic. Although not all of us ate the cookies many of the family ended up getting sick after our family get together on Saturday evening. Ben's Aunt Karen, cousin Kate, and I all got sick on Sunday. Grandpa Yoder and cousin Walter also got sick a few days later. I was so sick in fact we decided not to go to Oklahoma to see my family and ended up coming home a day early. Even though I was VERY disappointed to have to go home early, it ended up being the best decision as it took me four days to feel better and both girls have now gotten sick. Plus, I would have hated to get my parents or pregnant sisters sick. We hope to make up for it this spring!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment