We celebrated Audra's fourth birthday with our friends and their kids today during our weekly play group.
Audra chose to have a Dora cake for her birthday (the bakery did not have her first choice which was the Little Einstein's - of course!)
(She asked me to post a picture of the cake because "everybody will want to see it, Mom)
Here is a picture of Audra's friends enjoying birthday pizza.
I'm impressed most of the three year olds were looking in the same direction.
Audra and her friend Noah "hamming it up" for the camera
Phoebe takes her partying very seriously!
* Oh Yes... one thumb down is how Audra's Grandma Debbie taught her how to show people how old she is so now instead of saying she is four years old Audra will tell people that she is "one thumb down"


1 comments:
We had a great time at Audra's party.
Could you please email me the pic of the kids at the table? I'd like to put it in a post on my blog too.
thanks for taking such nice pictures...I wish I would've remembered my camera.
Post a Comment