Before and After...

Saturday, February 21, 2009

I usually post about the girls (face it they are more interesting) but I decided to change it up a bit and post about myself
So it has been a while since my last hair cut, 6 months to be exact.  
Thus, my hair was a "hot mess" and in need of a little attention
Today I visited my favorite stylist (who I will dearly miss) and here are her results
I am super happy with my new look
Strangely it looks exactly the same as the way I had my hair before I cut it all off and dyed it red, perhaps I should never have changed it...

7 comments:

Jules said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!

Jen Shear said...

Love the haircut! It's super cute!

Anonymous said...

Great hair- can't wait for you to come to Indiana this week- it will be fun to see you and the girls.

HB Sarah said...

Liz... you are SUPER hot! I love the cut! sarah

Lisa said...

Your haircut looks great!
Can you still wear it curly?

okgirl57 said...

Your new do looks really cute on you, but then you always look cute!!

okgirl57 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.