In training...

Saturday, February 21, 2009

We switched it up this week and took Audra to Friday night skate (Ben will be on call on Sunday).  Although I did not get any pictures of Audra and her friend Noah on the ice I was able to snap a few pictures of Phoebe "testing out" the skating bars.
Poor girl wants to skate so bad she was ready to do it on her own yesterday.  She loves to go on the ice with Ben and will yell at him and pound on the glass whenever he skates by.
I thought she might be too young next year but she seems really interested so we will be "introducing" her to the ice next fall in St. Louis.   Audra thinks that I am going to teach her to skate as "daddy will be too busy with me".  We will see...

1 comments:

Lisa said...

wow, looks like you've got a couple future figure skaters on your hands? or perhaps hockey players?? yikes!