Join the club!

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

This past weekend I traveled to Marion, Indiana to visit my younger sister Rachel and attend a baby shower in her honor. The girls and I had a fantastic time!
It was GREAT to see her and my brother-in-law Tim but in all honesty I can't wait to meet the newest little addition to the family.  Rachel and Tim are 8 months pregnant with a little girl who is scheduled to arrive on April first. YEAH!!!
Here is our spread of tasty food (diaper cake not edible).  Rachel's friend Judy was gracious and offered her home for the party.  Currently, Rachel and Tim are in the process of gutting their new house and doing multiple remodeling projects - don't worry they are living in a rental home.  It will be exciting to see the finished results when we go out to visit them this summer.  
Here is a quick shot of Rach with a gift from her co-worker friend Beka.  She is SUPER crafty and made this cute box out of a drink carrier from the gas station.  Yep, the gas station!  I will be stealing this idea for future gifts - thanks "craft master".

2 comments:

HB Sarah said...

Liz,
I certinally see the resemblence in you and your sister here!

Lisa said...

That is a very cute idea with the drink carrier.