First (local) Trip to OK

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Last weekend the girls and I packed up the mini-van and headed to Oklahoma to visit my family.  It was a fast weekend trip but I am so thankful that our current living situation in St. Louis allows us the opportunity for more frequent visits.
Audra is already asking when we can go back!
The girls had a FANTASTIC time with Grandma and Papa
If only I could get both girls to look at the camera at the same time...
Phoebe LOVED having some time alone with the grandparents... as grandchild number 5 out of 8 these moments are fairly infrequent!

3 comments:

PAPA said...

It was great to have you all here. Come back soon.

The Bowman Family said...

How fun to be in Oklahoma with the family- the pictures are great and and Phoebe is growing so fast. Can't wait to see her in couple days!

okgirl57 said...

Can't wait to see you all again. We had a great time!