3 stir crazy kids and some vanilla pudding, what to do?
My creative sister came up with the idea of finger painting with the pudding and of course to make it more interesting we added a little food coloring.
While it was fun to see the kids enjoy their afternoon activity and snack it was super interesting to see how each kid's individual personality was demonstrated through play...
Nora dove right in and had a really great time experimenting



True to her nature Audra chose not to mix her pudding and only use one finger to paint











3 comments:
Pudding is such a delicious way to express oneself.
Wow! you are super fast at blogging. I love the picture of Audra and Phoebe under the family banner.
I want to post the pudding pics too, but you have such a eloquent way of writing. Is your blog copyrighted, mine might look a bit like yours.
love you,
miss you already,
Becca
I LOVE the new picture of the girls at the top! It is so sweet! I have been trying to get a new picture of the girls together, but it is hard. Great work Liz!
Post a Comment