8 months and growing...

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

I can't believe that Phoebe is already 8 months old.  Where has all of the time gone.  Audra always says that she is "growing and growing everyday" and while I don't necessarily see the daily changes in Audra I often look at Phoebe and wonder if she grew during her sleep, the changes seem to be happening just that fast.  Being able to see the little ways she grows everyday makes me appreciate that I am able to stay home with her.  Even when the days are long and challenging.  For a little perspective I can always turn on Jon and Kate plus 8.  That show always puts me in my place and reminds me that my life is simple after all.  

3 comments:

Sara said...

I'm so glad you commented on my blog. I didn't know you had a blog too. Now you guys are in my "favorites" and I can peek in on your lives from time to time. Aren't blogs great?! I love 'em! Let me know if you come this way - we'd love to see you guys.

Highfield said...

She's such a big girl now. Cant wait to meet her. When do you all coming up?

Anonymous said...

We will be there on Monday the 23rd and I think we are staying until Friday or Saturday. We have not decided yet. We can't wait to see you guys and your new house!