The girls and I had a fabulous Mother's day. Since Ben was out of down my dear friend Anne took us out to lunch along with her mother-in-law. We went to the restaurant above our local food co-op. The brunch was fantastic and they even serve Gluten free bread, so I was of course thrilled. In case you are wondering Ben made up for missing Mother's day by surprising me with a customized banner for my jewelry business. I am getting more and more professional every day. Now the only thing I need is a website oh and more time to devote to my "hobby".
Happy Mother's Day
Saturday, May 17, 2008
Posted by Anonymous at 9:47 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Hope you enjoyed the Mothers Day extravaganza...you deserve it!
Ben, way to come through with the banner, you're the best!
GO BREWERS! (brad)
Post a Comment