While in Hilton Head we took several trips to the nearby beach. Assuming the "Yoder cleanliness" was a genetic trait I thought Phoebe would take after Audra and hate to have her hands get dirty but I put her in the sand anyway. Much to my great surprise Phoebe LOVED the sand. While we built sand castles Phoebe was content to sit next to us and dig in the sand. As you can see she enjoyed a lovely "sand snack" as well!
Phoebe LOVES the Beach!
Monday, May 5, 2008
Posted by Anonymous at 9:39 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Glad to see you guys had a great time! Enjoyed the pictures and how adorable are the cherry swimsuits!
Is Becca blogging also? I can't seem to view it. What about Rachel?
I think the pic of Phobo and the sand is my favorite picture of her...it's truly shows her personality...and her healthy appetite.
Post a Comment