Great Grandpa Boese

Friday, June 6, 2008

Audra and Phoebe's Great Grandpa Warren Boese (Ben's Mother's Dad) passed away on May 31st.  We were able to travel home to Kansas to attend the funeral and spend time with the extended family. Warren was a very quiet man but his love for his children, grandchildren, and great grandchildren was evident through his actions.  He will be deeply missed by family and friends.  Although we are disappointed that Phoebe was not able to meet her great grandfather we are glad that we have several pictures of Audra with Warren so that we can share his memory with both our girls. 

1 comments:

hollister said...

I'm so sorry to hear of your loss. Please send my condolences to Ben as well. I'm sure he will be remembered through the stories that you will share with the girls. I can't wait to see you guys really soon. Love you lots!