Audra loves to wear hats and will often create her own out of things she finds around the house. Recent choices include her underwear, a colander, the red basket from her kitchen set, a puzzle box, and as you can see plastic zip top baggies. Recently she has started to include her sister in her fashion experiments. Don't worry grandmas we had a talk about how putting plastic bags over our heads is not safe. Audra said "I know mom it is hard to breath with stuffs over my face, I don't really like it. I'll just put them on my head, is that OK?"
Head Gear
Tuesday, June 10, 2008
Posted by Anonymous at 9:20 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Haha! I wish you could see me laughing right now. How cute- that made my day :-)
I love the creativity that Audra has already.
I actually laughed out loud. I can't wait to spend some
time with you, Ben and the girls
Post a Comment