Phoebe and Audra have very different personalities. Where Audra is my Drama Queen, Phoebe is a "go with the flow" kind of girl. For example, I put her nuk in upside down to see if she would spin in around in her mouth (according to my Dad I used to do this as a baby). Instead of turning it the correct way or spitting it out Phoebe was content just to suck on it the way I put it in her mouth (see Dad I told you so). Another example happened several months ago when I took the girls to their first concert along with some of our friends. We were sitting seven rows back from the stage in the direct center of the auditorium and about half way through the concert I realize that Phoebe was getting really heavy. I look down and sure enough she was completely asleep. The other moms (and I) could not believe she could possibly sleep through all of the noise. After dealing with Audra's drama I am very happy to have a child who is content and happy 99.9% of the time. Wonder if some of that could rub off on her older sister?
My Laid Back Baby
Tuesday, June 10, 2008
Posted by Anonymous at 8:42 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment