Family Pictures..Finally

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

I have wanted family pictures for some time but I am cheap and I didn't want to pay for a professional photographer. I know I could have gone to JC Penny but I just don't like way that those studio pictures turn out.  Luckily my sister Rebecca is a talented photographer, trouble is she lives in Kansas.  However, when we went to visit her in June she took us to a local park and was able to get some really good shots of the four of us, five if you count Greta (which of course Ben does).  Here are a few of my favorite!















Since we have had children Ben and I have had our picture taken alone together a total of one time.  Thus, Becca wanted to take a few shots of just the two of us.  This is one that I thought turned out well.  I will leave it up to you to decide exactly what Ben is whispering in my ear.   

1 comments:

hollister said...

Isn't it funny how once we get married, we totally forget about getting pictures taken together? Then it gets worse when we have children and all we do is take picture of them! They all turned out really good. I especially love the one of you helping Phoebe walk. Adorable!