Sooo Big and Sooo Cute

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Phoebe had her nine month checkup today and she was 22 pounds, one ounce and 29.8 inches.  Basically she is where Audra was at a year.  It looks like she is going to take after the Yoder side of the family and be taller than us Finley's.  I'm not looking forward to seventh grade when she will be taller than I am =)

   
Audra is growing like a weed as well, although not quite as quickly as Phoebe, thank goodness.  She has her "three and a half" check up in a few weeks so we will see just how much she has grown.  Since Phoebe celebrates her "month" birthdays Audra likes to know what month she is on too.  She especially enjoys telling people she is five but does not like it when I say five months instead of years.   

0 comments: