WARNING: Phoebe attempts a head stand at the end of the video!
So Phoebe has finally figured out how to get around independently, she does the "Phoebe Shuffle". This fancy move involves kicking her legs out and then scooting forward, multiple times in quick succession. She has gotten it down pretty well this week and can now "escape" to other rooms while I am taking a shower, much to her sister's chagrin. She is also starting to pull up on things so I have a feeling that we will be posting a walking video soon. Stay tuned =)


4 comments:
So cute! I give her a 9.5 out of 10 :-) You guys better get ready for those gymnastic classes!
Thats super cute. Isa also scooted. She never did crawl.
Yeah! Way to go, Phoebe! I just love reading your blog...very entertaining.
How cute. It reminds me of Isa. She also scooted. A little differently. I hope the little fall at the end didn't hurt her too much!
Post a Comment