The Big 30!!!

Monday, September 15, 2008

OK so I know that not everyone is as freaked out as I am about turning 30 but to me it is a big deal.  Let me wallow in my own misery people!  Just kidding.  Although our lives are in a state of "flux" right now I am happy to be where I am in life.  I could not have wished for a better life at 30 than the one I have been given. I am eternally grateful for my wonderful husband, two beautiful daughters, adoring family, and faithful friends.  You all make my life wonderful and I hope to enjoy the next 30 years with all of you.  In the end, 30 is not as bad as I though it would be...then again I have only been 30 for about 12 hours now, perhaps I should give it more time =)

3 comments:

hollister said...

Happy Birthday! By the time I was going to call you, it was too late so I'll have to make sure to give you a call tomorrow. I know what you mean about dreading the big 3-0. I am not looking forward to it at all- I think it is a HUGE deal. I hope you had a fabulous day! Love you lots!

okgirl57 said...

In a few years, you'll look back on this and think "30 was nothing".... at least that's how I feel :-)

PAPA said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEETIE,
I was 30 when you were born and it just seems like yesterday. The time passes quickly so enjoy it. LOVE YA LOTS, DAD