Since moving to St. Louis we have had multiple visitors which has been wonderful! However being new to the area we are still learning all the city has to offer so when we have visitors we often take people to the same attractions. So when my sisters were here I asked Audra what she would like to do. Her reply " I know mom, we can take them to the Zoo". Luckily that sounded like a good idea for everyone, especially Nora who had never been to a zoo.
The girls were unsure about the gorilla at first but after learning that it was "just pretend" everyone was a bit more relaxed about having their picture taken with him.

The girls enjoyed looking at the exhibits and did not "prefer" to turn around so I could snap a picture. So I will spare you further pictures of the girls' backsides.



0 comments:
Post a Comment