While in Oklahoma I had the chance to go to my dad's shop and "play" with glass. I had a great time pretending I knew what I was doing but needed help finishing most of my pieces. I am grateful to my dad for his patience in demonstrating the techniques to me multiple times so that I could replicate them on my own. By the end I was able to complete some pieces on my own but I have decided that I need more practice. Perhaps I will have more opportunities to make it home once we move closer.
The master at work!
He makes it look SO easy but it is MUCH more difficult than it looks
Creating a pendant.
Yes, I am cutting glass with scissors, crazy but it works and makes interesting "flower" pendants. Once I get home I will take pictures of the pendants and post them!


1 comments:
Wow, that is so cool! I can't wait to see what you made.
Post a Comment